Hello Vbulletin,

Ok, So I made a subforum, and then a subforum in that, but, this happens:

Subforum
    -second subforum underneath.

How can I make it inside the subforum?

I'm using vb 2.3.2

Regards,

Sacirifice

Not sure what you mean. Do you have a screenshot or URL?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

http://www.thesacrifice.net/forumdis...p?s=&forumid=4

its called 'test forum for vb' i want that inside, not out.

Comment

"This board is closed at the moment. Please call back later."

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Oh, I'm very sorry, try again.

Comment

I had to close it up, because members were starting to register, if you need to view it again please inform me, is there anyupdates?

Comment

Sorry I had to go to sleep and didn't get to see it. Why don't you just post a screenshot?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                Sorry I had to go to sleep and didn't get to see it. Why don't you just post a screenshot?
                Done
                Attached Files

Comment

Set 'Depth of Forums' to 1 in the Admin CP.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

it didn't work, I set it to 1.

Comment

It should have. Make sure 'Cell House' is the parent forum of 'test forum'.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

tried, it doesn't work. Maybe i edited a file wrong? Yet I highly doubt that, the hacks i installed i wouldn't think would affect that.

Comment

Sorry we can't provide support for hacks and hacked forums. If you remove your hacks and still have this problem, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

hi steve,

I am using vb2.3.4 and have no hacks installed.

Seem to be having a simialr problem here...

I had set the Order to 1 and also set teh right parent..

IN my forums there are several categories under each tehre are sub forums. Now under these subforums when I have more subforums then they appear just below the parent subforum

pls advice

regards,
                            karthik

Comment

Karthick, please start your own thread wirth all the relevant deatils. Thanks.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Working...
                              X