Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newly Registered Members don't show up in memberlist

They're all up for e-mail confirmation and that's all nice and all

But when I go to the Admin CP and look for them under "All Users" or "Users awaiting..." They don't show up

Is there any way I can fix this and what is wrong?
    o.O

What do you mean they're "all up for e-mail confirmation"?

The only reason any users wouldn't show up in the Admin CP when choosing 'all users' is if you have modified the code in some way and the user records are not being written to both the usr and user field tables. Have you install any hacks?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Erm... yes I have... which files would be jammed up... If I find that out I can go back and check my modifications.
      o.O

Comment

The first thing I'd check is register.php. Does the same problem happen if you restore all thje default vB files? Also check for these users in the database and made sure they have entries in both the user and userfield tables.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Ok so just now I get home.. check my e-mail... and I get one saying that his registering gave him an error.. but when he retried it said the name exists... meaning it went through.. checking register.php right now
          o.O

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X