User Groups Admins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Groups Admins

I would just like to know if it is possible for Super Moderators to have the power to move people between the different user groups?

Our boards uses User Groups for some special features we have, but the admins does not have time to add all the people to the usergroups they should be in, and the people in charge of this are only super moderators, and not administrators.

So my question is, would it be possible for a Super Mod to have this power, without needing the Administrator powers?

We previously used phpBB where this was possible, as you could make anyone a User Group Admin, but I haven't been able to figure out how to do something similar in vBulletin.

Sorry the only way to do this without hacking would be to give Super Mods access to the Admin CP. You might want to check vbulletin.org to see if there's a hack to do this.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X