Two Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Problems

#1: On my boards (http://forums.gamerzlive.com), whenever somebody logs out, the member.php takes them to my testboards member.php. You can experience it here:

http://forums.gamerzlive.com
    Username: vbcom
    Password: vbcom

and try to login and then logout.

How do I fix this? I checked the files and templates, nothing there .

#2: Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gamerzli/public_html/site/main.php:6) in /home/gamerzli/public_html/forums/admin/functions.php on line 1805

How do I get rid of that? I used to run a boardstat hack on non-vB page smoothly, but recently I think I made some minor changes to functions.php, and now I get that error. Is there anyway to have multiple header information or similar? thanks.
    GamerzLive.com - Your ultimate site for everything related to gaming. Forums.
    Random Forum - Random Forums :D
    dSIGN2.com - Designing your dream websites (Coming Soon!)
    Trenzhost.com - FREE Image Host!
    SickString.com - Sick String Clothing Lineup (Coming Soon!)

Originally posted by MatrixGL
    #1: On my boards (http://forums.gamerzlive.com), whenever somebody logs out, the member.php takes them to my testboards member.php. You can experience it here:

http://forums.gamerzlive.com
    Username: vbcom
    Password: vbcom

and try to login and then logout.

How do I fix this? I checked the files and templates, nothing there .

#2: Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gamerzli/public_html/site/main.php:6) in /home/gamerzli/public_html/forums/admin/functions.php on line 1805

How do I get rid of that? I used to run a boardstat hack on non-vB page smoothly, but recently I think I made some minor changes to functions.php, and now I get that error. Is there anyway to have multiple header information or similar? thanks.

I'm not absolutely sure why you are getting the error (#2) but the link problem can be fixed in header template.
    Webmaster / Administrator
    www.MegaGames.com
    www.MGForums.com

Comment

#1: Make sure your forum url is correct in the admin panel

#2: You have your site headers required in the forums?

There's something about HTML before PHP that PHP doesn't like, apparantly.

i found a way round it a while ago, but forgot now. if i can find that PHP file again i'll let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Vile
        I'm not absolutely sure why you are getting the error (#2) but the link problem can be fixed in header template.
        Thanks a lot! Man, I am dumb...should've noticed . Thanks again .

Originally posted by nebby
        #1: Make sure your forum url is correct in the admin panel

#2: You have your site headers required in the forums?

There's something about HTML before PHP that PHP doesn't like, apparantly.

i found a way round it a while ago, but forgot now. if i can find that PHP file again i'll let you know.
        #1, yeah, admin panel had the right url...fixed now thanks to vile

#2. Thanks a lot man for the idea .....I was including the boardstat file in <head> section, but now I placed it before <html> and working awesome . Thanks again
        Last edited by MatrixGL; Sat 16 Aug '03, 11:01am.
        GamerzLive.com - Your ultimate site for everything related to gaming. Forums.
        Random Forum - Random Forums :D
        dSIGN2.com - Designing your dream websites (Coming Soon!)
        Trenzhost.com - FREE Image Host!
        SickString.com - Sick String Clothing Lineup (Coming Soon!)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X