X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    d3nnis

• d3nnis
    replied
    okies i finally manage to purchase. Thanks Steve and James. Hope you can reply me with the member id asap.

Leave a comment:

• d3nnis

• d3nnis
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    Sorry, just trying to help. And yes, you can still post here without cookies.

i am posting in my forum as well... it okies.. a bit piss off by this bug though... cos i wasted 1 hour trying to purchase... Pardon me for my harshness earlier

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Sorry, just trying to help. And yes, you can still post here without cookies.

Leave a comment:

• d3nnis

• d3nnis
    replied
    Make sure your computer is not blocking cookies.
    if my computer is blocking, i wun be even posting in here with cookies in here

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Make sure your computer is not blocking cookies.

Leave a comment:

• d3nnis

• d3nnis
    replied
    Originally posted by James
    Hello,

I have now recoded a section of the order system that should prevent this issue for occurring in the future.

Please try again. If you continue to have problems, we can work the order using a different method.

All the best,

James

any other way to purchase for now? cos i just need 1 copy and i can't be trying for the rest of my early morning and loose my sleep over this bug

Leave a comment:

• d3nnis

• d3nnis
    replied
    Originally posted by James
    Hello,

I have now recoded a section of the order system that should prevent this issue for occurring in the future.

Please try again. If you continue to have problems, we can work the order using a different method.

All the best,

James

same thing happen again.

Leave a comment:

• James

• James
    replied
    Hello,

All the best,

James

Leave a comment:

• d3nnis

• d3nnis
    replied
    I've sent an email to our Business Manager to check into this. Sorry for the problems.

any updates? I totally can't purchase vbulletin... this is ridiculous... how am i going to answer to my client if i fail to install vbulletin on time? I could not tell him vbulletin got a bug in the purchasing system... that will make my customer lost faith in your products And its already 2am in singapore.

Leave a comment:

• d3nnis

• d3nnis
    replied
    I've sent an email to our Business Manager to check into this. Sorry for the problems.

hope he can reply me fast as i got a deadline to meet

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol

• Steve Machol
    replied

Leave a comment:

• d3nnis

• d3nnis
    replied
    hey i got the expired msg again, now even normal order also gave me this error!

Leave a comment:

• d3nnis

• d3nnis
    replied
    There was a glitch in the system causing this last week. Did this just happen to you now?

it works now thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol

• Steve Machol
    replied
    There was a glitch in the system causing this last week. Did this just happen to you now?

Leave a comment:

• d3nnis

• d3nnis
    started a topic a bit off topic here...

a bit off topic here...

i had a affiliate program with vbulletin but when my users try to buy vbulletin I kept getting this :

Your shopping cart has expired. Please click back on your browser to restart this order process.

What happen?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X