Newbie Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Help

I did some editing of the buttons according to the Vbulletin manual and uploaded them to the forum. Now I get the following error message after a post is made

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: sanitize_pageresults() in /export/home/psomoff/website/forums/showthread.php on line 374
    It also occurs if you try to look at the post.
    The post is there and the subject is displayed just not the post.

Also if I click on view new posts I get

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: sanitize_pageresults() in /export/home/psomoff/website/forums/search.php on line 742
    I'm really new to this stuff and I don't know where to begin... I really don't want to start over if I don't have to?

I'll leave it on for a while here is the link http://www.somoff.com/forums/index.php?

Thanks,
    "g"

Reupload the original functions.php file from the vB 2.3.2 zip file. Make sure you upload in ASCII and overwrite the one on the server.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Reupload the original functions.php file from the vB 2.3.2 zip file. Make sure you upload in ASCII and overwrite the one on the server.
      I did and it worked. I also had to reload the showthread.php and the search.php all seems ok now.

Thank you for the quick relpy,
      "g"

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X