[2.3.2] Who is online not showing up on forumhome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [2.3.2] Who is online not showing up on forumhome

It is not specific to 2.3.2 though, in 2.3.0 we already had this problem.

The templates are original, the source code wasn't changed, and other changes to the database are not made by me (maybe another webmaster?)

I upgraded to version 2.3.2 and that makes it sure there are new templates and new source code, unhacked.

The variable is in the forumhome template, and the loggedin* templates are still the original. Going in them and saving them to process them again won't work either.

birthdays and forumbits show up, but not the whois online.

Moving the variable outside tables, to the bottom, top, somewhere in the middle, doesn't help either.

If I set 'comments in template' to on, and view source code of rendered page and search for instances of loggedinuser then it finds 0. No html is even created it seems.

Any idea where I could look that could bugger this up ?
    Last edited by Floris; Wed 13 Aug '03, 12:10pm.

i have the same Problem also.
    www.acmilanclub.com

Comment

If you have not installed any hacks, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. If you have installed hacks, then remove the hacks first then check and see if you still have this problem. If so, leave the default vB files in place and fill out the support request.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X