vB index page showing the database!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vB index page showing the database!

I am using vBulletin v. 2.3.0 and on php 4 and mysql 4 on an unix server. The last time I changed any file (sesshions.php) was a week ago.

I backed up my database via Cpanel backup system today about two hours ago. After I backed it up, I tried to visit my forum using the subdomain (forums.gamerzlive.com) which gave me a page not found page.

Then I tried www.gamerzlive.com/forums and it was showing the whole database on the page! I mean anyone could go there and get the database.....THE WHOLE DATABASE.

I talked to my host, and they said everything is fine from their side, and he suggested to reinstall vB. But my board is heavily hacked, and I am on my vacation right now, so its nearly impossible for me to do it.

Can anyone help me out here? thanks.

Edit: I just noticed this, when I rename any folder to "forums" (no matter if its the vB folder or one with just one simple index page), I get a download menu that says file can not be found.....
    MatrixGL
    Last edited by MatrixGL; Fri 1 Aug '03, 10:05pm.
    GamerzLive.com - Your ultimate site for everything related to gaming. Forums.
    Random Forum - Random Forums :D
    dSIGN2.com - Designing your dream websites (Coming Soon!)
    Trenzhost.com - FREE Image Host!
    SickString.com - Sick String Clothing Lineup (Coming Soon!)

The files are missing and/or the DNS has not propagated yet. What's the IP address?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X