Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faq question

Since forever the faq reads:
    "You can also choose to receive email notifications of new posts in a thread without posting in that thread, by clicking the 'Receive updates to this thread' link displayed in the thread page."

Where is the link to receive udates to this thread?

How does one get email notification of a post in a thread without posting to that thread?
    "The best time to sleep is just before waking up."

--Shoebuddy Jones

See the Quick Reply box where you reply? (If you're viewing only, ignore this bit)

Under that is the similar threads links.
    Below that are 3 options - Show printable version, Email this page, and Subscribe to this thread
    TopDog

Comment

Ok, so the FAQ should read "Subscribe to the thread" to receive email notification, no?

--Shoebuddy Jones

Comment

No. Dont go near the FAQ.
        On this thread and every other thread look below to wher Similar Threads are.

There are 3 options.
        1: Show Printable Version
        2: Email this Page
        3: Subscribe to this thread

Click on number 3: subscribe to this thread and you will be subscribed without having to post.

Try it on a thread you havent posted on.
        TopDog

Comment

If I subscribe I automatically get email notification? Can I turn the email notification off (in version 2 and 3) and still use the cp to filter threads for fast viewing?

--Shoebuddy Jones

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X