Change logo and colors on home page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change logo and colors on home page

Okay....I'm a bit over my head....I've searched for hours and can't take it any more....

How do I add my logo instead of the vbutlletin logo?
    I want to change the purple colors to pink almost everywhere. How do I do this?
    I attempted styles, but can't get it to show up
    Help!!!!

Thanks
    deborah

Go to admin > (Stlyes) modify > (Default) font/colors/etc > scroll down to Main Colors and change the hexidecimal color references.

Try http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colors.asp for a list of colors of download a color detector from a shareware site. When you've made the changes, just click save changes and this should update your site.

To change the picture first of all make sure your new image is uploaded into your images directory, then change it below the section where you changed the colors. Under 'Title image path' change it to read
    images/yournewlogo.gif (or whatever it is called!)

Then just save changes again.
    Hope this works.

Comment

Should just add that you either need to change the default settings (as the message above states) or make sure you display the other style that you changed. If you create a new style it won't show up unless you select it: you can do this is user cp > edit options and then change it in the drop down box at the bottom.

Comment

thanks so much

Now it works!!!

Comment

Working...
        X