MySql support email not dispatched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MySql support email not dispatched

i'm currently running into issues uploading large attachments. based on my searches here, it looks like i need to play with my MySql/PHP configuration files... so i'm in the process of working with my hosting provider on that.

however, the error page that is displayed after attempting to upload a large file clearly says that an email has been sent to the support address (clicking the link reveals the correct address), yet no email is sent. i have gotten other MySQL error emails in the past (like 1040 errors) so the email system seems to be working...

?

-scott

This is sent to the $technicalemail address you have set in your vB config.php file.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      This is sent to the $technicalemail address you have set in your vB config.php file.
      hi steve. thanks for the response.

unfortunately, the email address is correct. and i just tried changing it to another valid address, and go no email there either.

as i mentioned, i know it has worked in the past as i've gotten plenty of MySQL 1040 error emails.

any other ideas?

-scott

Comment

Then you'll need to check the mail logs on the server to find out what's happening to those emails. This is a server and/or mailbox issue.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          Then you'll need to check the mail logs on the server to find out what's happening to those emails. This is a server and/or mailbox issue.
          ok. thanks, steve.

-scott

Comment

Working...
          X