Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Downloaded the color buttons I want, now what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloaded the color buttons I want, now what?

I did a search and the answers I was looking for weren't able to help me. I know you guys probably been through this time and time again. How do I upload the buttons to my forum? I downloaded the "control panel", "search", etc. buttons.

If you want them to overwrite the current ones, then use your FTP program to upload the new ones to the 'images' directory. If you want them in their own directory then create that directory and upload them to it.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      If you want them to overwrite the current ones, then use your FTP program to upload the new ones to the 'images' directory. If you want them in their own directory then create that directory and upload them to it.
      I'm sorry Steve But I have no idea what or even how to do that. I downloaded them to my computer and want to upload them to my server. I have looked all over the control panel and don't see where I am suppose to start. I would assume either way you are talking about is fine.

I appreciate your responses. I am HTML illeterate and know little about it.

Comment

You need either and FTP program or a web site management program to do this. If your host provides CPanel, Plesk, Ensim or other web site management tool you can use that to create directories and upload files.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          You need either and FTP program or a web site management program to do this. If your host provides CPanel, Plesk, Ensim or other web site management tool you can use that to create directories and upload files.

Thanks Steve. I appreciate all your help. I will e-mail them and ask.

Dave

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X