my first SQL error?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first SQL error?

Checking table searchindexTableOperationTypeTextxboxworld-forum.searchindexcheckwarningTable is marked as crashedxboxworld-forum.searchindexcheckerrorCan't read key from filepos: 9459712xboxworld-forum.searchindexcheckerrorCorruptRepairing table searchindexxboxworld-forum.searchindexrepairstatusOKOptimizing table searchindexxboxworld-forum.searchindexoptimizestatusOK

i ran the repair.php with the repair.php?html=1&check=1 end to get this. it says the table is corrupt. ive been getting errors when people post all night and the index isnt updating from the looks of things.

any ideas how to resolve this? obviously im still a Vb newbie and this is my first table/sql problem.

ive added a PDF of the complete log.
    Attached Files

Run repair.php again and possibly even a third time until there are no errors reported for the searchindex table. (Ignore any reported errors for the session table.)
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

thanks heaps Steve, will do that right now.

Comment

*update*

no errors being reported now, thanks so much Steve, great stuff

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X