on.gif / off.gif for different styles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on.gif / off.gif for different styles

Hi, for my different styles (color schemes), I want to upload different on.gif and off.gif images for my board to fit in with the color scheme better. I thought I could do this by naming the new images like onnew.gif and offnew.gif and uploading them; and then I changed the references to on.gif and off.gif in the post_bit online/offline and the forumhome templates, but when I went to check it still showed the old on.gif off.gif setup for all style changes. Is there a better away around the problem than just make a new images folder for the layouts and having to change the images folder template? Thanks!

Just overwrite the existing on.gif and off.gif files with the new images.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

what I would like to do is have different on.gif and off.gif for each style, not just change those images once. And I was hoping to do this just by uploading differently-named files and change some templates, but is that not possible? Do I have to make a new images folder instead?

Comment

Oh sorry, I misunderstood. That will require separate image folders for each style.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

alright thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X