Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information about Last Activity and Last Visit

Hi all,

I wanted to track a user of mine. I see from the admin control panel that there is a date and time being logged for Last Activity and Last Visit.

Could someone explain to me what last activity means? I know that Last Visit is the time he last enter the forum.

Another thing is can someone teach me how to check his IP address that he used based on the time information that I've got? Can i just lookup my http log and see which IP address correspond to the time information?

Thank you.

'Last visit' is actually the 'Next-to-Last Visit'. The 'Last Activity' was the last time this person was on your forums and logged in.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      'Last visit' is actually the 'Next-to-Last Visit'. The 'Last Activity' was the last time this person was on your forums and logged in.
      If this is the case, how could the forum capture the same time down to seconds for Last Visit and Last Activity.

Unless, i interpret 'Next-to-Last Visit' wrongly.

If i login on time A and then login on time B, what would be shown as the time in Last Visit and Last Activity?

Thank you for taking the time to explain to me.

Comment

time A = Last Visit (really should be called the next-to-last visit)
        time B = Last Activity
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X