Host sent me this error:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Host sent me this error:

We just recently found a problem with our server and after few research .. The problem started with your forum. Apparently .. When somebody goes to your forum and open index.php .. That connection to MySQL stays active. Which after awhile .. We have 20-50 active MySQL connection coming from your forum's index.php page. Please disable your forum until you have your forum's script fix because this problem is affecting the entire system's performance and other clients.

They sent me an email with the above text, anybody know what might be wrong...???

Peace

Your forums might be using persistant connections to your database. Open your admin/config.php file and make sure $usepconnect = 0;

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
      Your forums might be using persistant connections to your database. Open your admin/config.php file and make sure $usepconnect = 0;
      It is set to 0.....anything else?

Peace

ps..it seems to be gettin worse

Comment

If it's set to 0 then your forum shouldn't be maintaining database connections like your host is saying it is.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X