X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. HillBilly
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    This is from a hack you've installed. Reupload the original vB files to fix this.

I think I got it, had to remove isnews from the SQL Line in newthread..

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    This is from a hack you've installed. Reupload the original vB files to fix this.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. HillBilly
    started a topic Mysql error when trying to post

Mysql error when trying to post

<!-- Database error in vBulletin 2.3.0:

Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO post (postid,threadid,title,username,userid,dateline,attachmentid,pagetext,allowsmilie,showsign ature,ipaddress,iconid,visible,isnews) VALUES

(NULL,'3333','phpnuke 6.8 FINAL?','bowzer','157','1057976491','0','is phpnuke 6.8 final anygood?','1','0','**********','0','1','Y')
    mysql error: Unknown column 'isnews' in 'field list'

mysql error number: 1054

Date: Friday 11th of July 2003 09:21:31 PM
    Script: /forums/newthread.php
    Referer:
    Repair Report: This type of error cannot be automatically repaired.
    -->

</table></td></tr></table></form>
    <blockquote><p>&nbsp;</p><p><b>There seems to have been a slight problem with the **** database.</b><br>
    Please try again by pressing the <a href="javascript:window.location=window.location;">refresh</a> button in your browser.</p>An E-Mail has been dispatched to our <a href="mailto:">Technical Staff</a>, who you can also contact if the problem persists.</p><p>We apologise for any inconvenience.</p><form><textarea rows="12" cols="60">Database error in vBulletin 2.3.0:

Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO post (postid,threadid,title,username,userid,dateline,attachmentid,pagetext,allowsmilie,showsign ature,ipaddress,iconid,visible,isnews) VALUES

(NULL,'3333','phpnuke 6.8 FINAL?','bowzer','157','1057976491','0','phpnuke 6.8 final anygood?','1','0','*****','0','1','Y')
    mysql error: Unknown column 'isnews' in 'field list'

mysql error number: 1054

Date: Friday 11th of July 2003 09:21:31 PM
    Script: http://www.*****.***/forums/newthread.php
    Referer:
    Repair Report: This type of error cannot be automatically repaired.
    </textarea></form></blockquote></body></head></html>

I'm thinking I have to remove Isnews somewhere?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X