Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mysql error when trying to post

<!-- Database error in vBulletin 2.3.0:

Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO post (postid,threadid,title,username,userid,dateline,attachmentid,pagetext,allowsmilie,showsign ature,ipaddress,iconid,visible,isnews) VALUES

(NULL,'3333','phpnuke 6.8 FINAL?','bowzer','157','1057976491','0','is phpnuke 6.8 final anygood?','1','0','**********','0','1','Y')
    mysql error: Unknown column 'isnews' in 'field list'

mysql error number: 1054

Date: Friday 11th of July 2003 09:21:31 PM
    Script: /forums/newthread.php
    Referer:
    Repair Report: This type of error cannot be automatically repaired.
    -->

</table></td></tr></table></form>
    <blockquote><p>&nbsp;</p><p><b>There seems to have been a slight problem with the **** database.</b><br>
    Please try again by pressing the <a href="javascript:window.location=window.location;">refresh</a> button in your browser.</p>An E-Mail has been dispatched to our <a href="mailto:">Technical Staff</a>, who you can also contact if the problem persists.</p><p>We apologise for any inconvenience.</p><form><textarea rows="12" cols="60">Database error in vBulletin 2.3.0:

Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO post (postid,threadid,title,username,userid,dateline,attachmentid,pagetext,allowsmilie,showsign ature,ipaddress,iconid,visible,isnews) VALUES

(NULL,'3333','phpnuke 6.8 FINAL?','bowzer','157','1057976491','0','phpnuke 6.8 final anygood?','1','0','*****','0','1','Y')
    mysql error: Unknown column 'isnews' in 'field list'

mysql error number: 1054

Date: Friday 11th of July 2003 09:21:31 PM
    Script: http://www.*****.***/forums/newthread.php
    Referer:
    Repair Report: This type of error cannot be automatically repaired.
    </textarea></form></blockquote></body></head></html>

I'm thinking I have to remove Isnews somewhere?

This is from a hack you've installed. Reupload the original vB files to fix this.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      This is from a hack you've installed. Reupload the original vB files to fix this.

I think I got it, had to remove isnews from the SQL Line in newthread..

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X