Removing A Moderator.??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing A Moderator.??

How do i remove a moderator from moderating a particular forum?

Thanks.

Admin CP -> Forums & Moderators -> Modify

Comment

Then what?

Comment

I have a feeling that these a super mods. You'll have to change their user status to Moderator. Then go to Admin CP -> Forums & Moderators -> Modify and manually add the user to each for you want him or her to moderate. This way, you can selectivly choose where the moderator can moderate, and where he can't.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Novadream
          Then what?
          That's where forum moderators are listed. Click the [remove] link next to them.

If you are talking about super moderators... they have mod permissions in every forum. To change that would require modifying the vBulletin files.

Comment

They arent super moderators... Im just simply needing to remove 1 moderator from 1 forum.

When i click the remove link it wants to know if i want to remove the entire forum.

I cant figure out how to remove a moderator.. there isnt any place for that in here.

Comment

There.
              Attached Files

Comment

LoL thank you...

i didnt see the moderators listed below my forums. the admin cp is pretty much static when i look at it anyways... it's information overload.

Comment

Np. ^_^

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X