Automatically Subscribe to threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatically Subscribe to threads

When I post in threads, it doesn't add a subscription to it.

Should a certain thing be checked in the userCP, if there is. I dont see it.

Or do I need to go in the admin panel?? I can't find anything in there to automatically subscribe myself and other members to threads if they start them or post on them.

User CP -> Edit Options -> Use 'Email Notification' by default? -> Yes

If it's not there then this means you've removed it from your modifyoptions template. In that case you can revert the template back to original.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      User CP -> Edit Options -> Use 'Email Notification' by default? -> Yes

If it's not there then this means you've removed it from your modifyoptions template. In that case you can revert the template back to original.

The button is there alright, but im talking about When you go into the User CP >> View All Subscribed Threads

I definitely did start threads and posted on some, but it did not add the subscrption in the UserCP

I have 2.3.0

Comment

Sorry I don't know what you mean then. Is 'Use 'Email Notification' by default' set to 'Yes' and was it when you posted on those threads? If so then the only thing I can think that would break this is a hack.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          Sorry I don't know what you mean then. Is 'Use 'Email Notification' by default' set to 'Yes' and was it when you posted on those threads? If so then the only thing I can think that would break this is a hack.
          ah ok..... This did it, I feel dumb now :-\

Thanks again Steve

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X