Parts of Forum Home Page Accessible to Unregistered Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts of Forum Home Page Accessible to Unregistered Users

I searched and found parts of this answered, but not the whole question.

My board is very small and very private. Users must register before being allowed to view the board. The problem is that unregistered users can still see the forum home page and have access to the members list and forum leaders list. They can also see who the currently active users are, etc.

Another board I visit shows a registration screen instead of an empty forums list. I really need our board to refuse ANY access to potential members until they have registered.

Can someone help me out here? Thanks.

Admin CP -> User Groups -> Modify -> Unregistered / Not Logged In -> [edit] -> Can view board -> No

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
      Admin CP -> User Groups -> Modify -> Unregistered / Not Logged In -> [edit] -> Can view board -> No
      Ahh!! Thank you, Thank you!! I was only looking under permissions and not modifying user groups. I feel like an idiot for even asking but sometimes things are just so obvious I can't see them (like expaning the templates list!).

Thanks again.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X