can't mass prune users(version 2.3.0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't mass prune users(version 2.3.0)

I choose users wiating for email confirmation and choosen 3 days (not logged on) and choose all the result , click deleted (radio button) and click delete/move users button ... but when i go back and check, no deletion is done,, strangely enough Steve Machol tried logged on to my admin panel and manages to delete(strange some magic?) , i tried with my netscape 7 and IE 6 both can't... even my office pc, IE6 can't too... wonder whats wrong... anyone had same experience as me?

FWIW I was able to prune users successfully twice with the same criteria he was using. No problems at all.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      FWIW I was able to prune users successfully twice with the same criteria he was using. No problems at all.
      yah i know.. but when I try out myself, it doesn't deletes... maybe the admin panel dun likes me

Comment

no one?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X