Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got phpmyadmin/mascon: How do I restore backup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got phpmyadmin/mascon: How do I restore backup?

OK! I have both Mascon downloaded and installed AND I have phpmyadmin installed. However looking at both programs I have no idea as to what steps I need to take to upload and restore my vbulletin.sql backup.

Can anyone lay out the steps I take to complete this?

I have been days without my board because I cannot restore the vbulletin.sql

How did you make the backup? The best way to reatore a back up is through SSH/telnet.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin Dea
      How did you make the backup? The best way to reatore a back up is through SSH/telnet.
      I made the back up via:

admin sign in>import & maintance>back-up database>sql dump of data>do backup

I do realize and have read that the best way restore the back up is SSH/telnet. However there is no MySQL support offered through my host (powweb.com) as they have told me. They say that they do not offer telnet access and recommend Mason. However I do not know what to do.

My backup was made 'shortly' after the board was created and is less then 1MB in size.

Comment

ANYBODY? Please...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X