Problem with Polls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Polls

I am a new user (moderator). I posted a poll a few days ago and users were successfully voting; their votes were successfully registering on the graph. However, today, I was on the phone with a user, he casted his vote and yet the graph was not updated. Anyone have a suggestion? Thank you

Are you absolutely positive it didn't count his vote, or was his count just off?

Comment

You can check who voted in polls in the Admin CP.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin Dea
        Are you absolutely positive it didn't count his vote, or was his count just off?
        Yes.

I hate to reveal my ignorance, but here goes:
        I then signed in as another person and was successful in voting.
        Then I logged back in as the administrator and now the poll choices don't even show up; instead, you just see the results of the poll.

Does this make sense?

Comment

Yes because the admin already voted.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
            Yes because the admin already voted.
            thank you for not calling me an idiot. Of course you are right. I appreciate the feedback.

Comment

Working...
            X