Slow page load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow page load

I've noticed that in compared to other vB forums, mine loads awfully slow, despite being on the same hosting company that porivdes space for faster vBs. I have a feeling it's something to do with my header, since every little icon has to load each time you switch pages, as opposed to just being there like others.

The forums are at http://rockpop.goldenpie.com if anyone cares to take a look.

Thanks!

You might consider enabling a Level 4-5 GZIP.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

That made it a bit faster, but the header still ahs to load, as opposed to just jumping there instantly. I've got my cache setting set, and like I said, many other vB's headers just pop in there instantly. Should Iincrese the gzip even more?

Comment

Loads quite fast for me....
        David :)

Comment

Thanks, it's fairly fast, but when your browsing through aot of pages, the top bits have to load in individually, and it's really noticable and a bit annoying aswell. Specificly, the menu images, header, backgrounds and side image.

Comment

Working...
          X