avatar problems...need help fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• avatar problems...need help fast

Ok we just moved servers, and everything from the transfer worked fine except the avatars.

When i try to link an avatar i get this error:

The uploaded file is not a valid GIF or JPG file. Please ensure that it is and try again.

This happens for any file I try to link.

And if i upload from my computer i get this error:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/tmp/vbab9abebde) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in d:\gearhost\hostingaccounts\j3media\www\_jaydabhicom\forums\member.php on line 1122

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move 'c:\winnt\temp\php4D22.tmp' to '/tmp/vbab9abebde' in d:\gearhost\hostingaccounts\j3media\www\_jaydabhicom\forums\member.php on line 1122

Please can anybody help me......

Peace

When i upload from the admin:

Warning: copy(../d:\gearhost\hostingaccounts\j3media\www\_jaydabhicom\/pic-aladdin.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to create stream: Invalid argument in d:\gearhost\hostingaccounts\j3media\www\_jaydabhicom\forums\admin\avatar.php on line 39

Record added

I get that

Peace

ps.. http://jaydabhi.j3media.com/forums/phpinfo.php

Comment

You need to make sure that the directory 'c:\winnt\temp' actually exists on this server and that it is world-writable.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

When i try to attach a file i get this:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/tmp/vba5995f778) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in d:\gearhost\hostingaccounts\j3media\www\_jaydabhicom\forums\admin\functions.php on line 1806

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move 'c:\winnt\temp\php4D84.tmp' to '/tmp/vba5995f778' in d:\gearhost\hostingaccounts\j3media\www\_jaydabhicom\forums\admin\functions.php on line 1806

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: Stat failed for /tmp/vba5995f778 (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in d:\gearhost\hostingaccounts\j3media\www\_jaydabhicom\forums\admin\functions.php on line 1810

MAN O MAN this sucks...lol......

Peace

Comment

Please see my previous post.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

P.S. If you have Safe Mode set to yes in your Admin CP, change it to 'No'.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

After i made the change i get this error only:

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: Stat failed for c:\winnt\temp\php4D89.tmp (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in d:\gearhost\hostingaccounts\j3media\www\_jaydabhicom\forums\admin\functions.php on line 1810

Ill find out in the morning about what you said in post 2....thanx for the advice...ill keep you posted

Peace

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X