Forum Jump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Jump

How do I add a hidden forum to forum jump? I've tried adding it in forumjumpbit template, but then it showed up every other forum so it doubled the length and repeated the same forum about 40 times...

You don't have to add a hidden forum. This should automatically appear for anyone who has access to that forum.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Even I don't have this in my forum jump. If I want to move a thread or jump to there, I have to make it visible to do so.

Comment

I thought you were talking about private forums. What do you mean by 'hidden' forum?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          I thought you were talking about private forums. What do you mean by 'hidden' forum?

The display number is set to "0".

Comment

Those won't show because they are not supposed to show. Why do you want to make them hidden yet still be visible under certain circumstances? If you want to do this, it requires hacking. Otherwise just make them visible and private. You can still set it so only certain usergroups are able to see it at all.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Those won't show because they are not supposed to show. Why do you want to make them hidden yet still be visible under certain circumstances? If you want to do this, it requires hacking. Otherwise just make them visible and private. You can still set it so only certain usergroups are able to see it at all.
              I want them hidden because it's an archive. I have a category link at the top that takes you to them. I don't want them shown.

Comment

As I said this requires hacking to show hidden forums on forumjump. Try vbulletin.org.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

As I said this requires hacking to show hidden forums on forumjump. Try vbulletin.org.
                  I'll forget it then.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X