Invalid SQL:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invalid SQL:

Hi, this is the error im getting when I try to access threads within my forum:

Database error in vBulletin 2.2.9:

Invalid SQL:
    SELECT
    post.*,post.username AS postusername,post.ipaddress AS ip,user.*,userfield.*,icon.title as icontitle,icon.iconpath,
    attachment.attachmentid,attachment.filename,attachment.visible AS attachmentvisible,attachment.counter
    ,avatar.avatarpath,NOT ISNULL(customavatar.avatardata) AS hascustomavatar,customavatar.dateline AS avatardateline
    FROM post
    LEFT JOIN icon ON icon.iconid=post.iconid
    LEFT JOIN user ON user.userid=post.userid
    LEFT JOIN userfield ON userfield.userid=user.userid
    LEFT JOIN avatar ON avatar.avatarid=user.avatarid
    LEFT JOIN customavatar ON customavatar.userid=user.userid
    LEFT JOIN attachment ON attachment.attachmentid=post.attachmentid
    WHERE post.postid IN (0,104760,104806,104836,104837,104908,104992,105011,105081,105611,106129,106138,106219,106 289,106413,106928,106929,108877,108894,109114,109125)
    ORDER BY dateline

mysql error: Can't open file: 'attachment.MYI'. (errno: 144)

mysql error number: 1016

Date: Sunday 08th of June 2003 12:04:02 AM
    Script: http://www.puregraffiti.com/forum/up...?threadid=2520
    Referer: http://www.puregraffiti.com/forum/up...php3?forumid=2

I have no idea how to fix this, i tried running that repair.php3 but it didnt help, there seems to be 2 red zones in it, here is the link to it:

http://www.puregraffiti.com/forum/up...html=1&check=1

By the way i have a dedicated server WHM 6.4.2
    Cpanel 6.4.2-R74
    RedHat 7.3
    <b>General server information
    cPanel Build 6.4.2-RELEASE #74
    Operating system Linux
    Apache version 1.3.27 (Unix)
    PERL version 5.006001
    Path to PERL /usr/bin/perl
    Installed Perl Modules Click to View
    PHP version 4.3.1
    MySQL version 4.0.12 </b>

And in my control panel, I have mqsql errors:
    Mysql databases ERROR 2002: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) 0
    Disk usage 1561.62 Megabytes
    SQL Disk usage /usr/bin/mysqladmin: connect to server at 'localhost' failed error: 'Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)' Check that mysqld is running and that the socket: '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' exists! du: `/var/lib/mysqlpuregraf_puregraffiti': No such file or directory du: `/var/lib/mysqlpuregraf_banner': No such file or directory du: `/var/lib/mysqlpuregraf_pgtestforum': No such file or directory 0.00 Megabytes

Im willing to give access to my server if anyone can fix this for me, I have no idea, I have contacted my sysadmin tech but Im not sure if or when they will look into this.

thank you

Run repair again.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Run repair again.
      I just did, 2 more times , I had ran it about 4 times before, still has 2 areas that are red, click the link I put on the board it goes to it so you can see what Im talking about.

thanks

Comment

Please be more specifc. What '2 areas' are red?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Please be more specifc. What '2 areas' are red?
          Well if you click here: http://www.puregraffiti.com/forum/up...html=1&check=1

you can see it for yourself, but these are the areas:

Checking table attachment
          Table Operation Type Text
          puregraf_puregraffiti.attachment check warning Table is marked as crashed and last repair failed
          puregraf_puregraffiti.attachment check warning 2 clients is using or hasn't closed the table properly
          puregraf_puregraffiti.attachment check warning Size of indexfile is: 420864 Should be: 7168
          puregraf_puregraffiti.attachment check error Size of datafile is: 3069210624 Should be: 3069377912
          puregraf_puregraffiti.attachment check error Corrupt
          Repairing table attachment
          puregraf_puregraffiti.attachment repair error 28 when writing to datafile

...and

Checking table session
          Table Operation Type Text
          puregraf_puregraffiti.session check error The handler for the table doesn't support check
          Repairing table session
          puregraf_puregraffiti.session repair error The handler for the table doesn't support repair

Comment

Im not quite sure what this entire problem is from, but based on all the errors on my mysql on my server , maybe it has to do with no more space in that drive? although I doubt thats the reason, that is a problem also and I need to move the mysql files to somewere else or partinion the drive , im seriously lost. If you know what im talking about, or dont, maybe you can telnet into my root account and check for the error?

thanks

Comment

I can't see for myself because I would need your Admin CP login. However the problem is 'error 28'. This means one or more of the partitions on your server have run out of space. You should immediately shut down your forums and contact your host. Do not open them back up until they fix the space problem. Once they do, run repair again.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

I can't see for myself because I would need your Admin CP login. However the problem is 'error 28'. This means one or more of the partitions on your server have run out of space. You should immediately shut down your forums and contact your host. Do not open them back up until they fix the space problem. Once they do, run repair again.
                Ive closed the forum since this morning so thats done, I can give you the Admin CP username and pw through PM if you are willing to help me out, my tech support is likely not going to be able to help me until monday because of the weekend so I would very much appreciate your help as my forum is very popular and this is driving many people away.

Thank you very much, let me know i will PM you

Comment

Sorry but there's nothing I or anyone else can do until the the space problem is fixed. Do you mean to say your host won't be able to help until Monday? Are you on a shared or dedicated server? Do you have root access?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Sorry but there's nothing I or anyone else can do until the the space problem is fixed. Do you mean to say your host won't be able to help until Monday? Are you on a shared or dedicated server? Do you have root access?
                    yes i have a dedicated server and have root access so I will give you access to that if you can fix this space problem for me or find out what the error is. I would do it but i have no idea how, im helpless

thank you

Comment

Fill out a support ticket and include root telnet/ssh access to your server.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Fill out a support ticket and include root telnet/ssh access to your server.
                        ok do i need to re-explain everything on there or will you know its me?

thanks

Comment

Explain it again because I may not be the one to answer the ticket.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Explain it again because I may not be the one to answer the ticket.
                            ok thanks steve, ive filled the ticket.

Comment

You /var partition is 99% full. This is where the MySQL databases are stored. When MySQL tries to repair your attachment table, it first makes a backup of that table. However there is not enough space on the server to create the backup, hence the repair fails.

I looked through the /var directory - particularly /var/log - but there did not appear to be any unneccesary log files . Normally there are a lot of archive logs from exim (your mail server) which can be safely deleted. However in your case there were none. In fact I did not find anything that I felt comfortable deleting. And there's no way I'm going to take a chance on disabling your server.

I'm afraid you will either need to contact your hosting company for help, or wait until your system admin is available.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X