Buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buttons

I want to color my buttons according to the style for each forum. My question is how do I save each individual button style and where would they be located in the first place.

Thanks

I don't know if I was clear about the buttons. I'm talking about the newreply, postreply, the buttons at the top of the screen, etc...

Thanks again.

Comment

The buttons are stored in the /images/ folder. If you have Photoshop 7, this program will save you hours.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=48870

If you want different buttons for different styles, you would need to create another directory and direct your image path to that.
      Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

Thank you very much. I was truly lost!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jclay
          Thank you very much. I was truly lost!!!
          It's asking for VBF format files. All my buttons are in .gif format.

Again, I'm lost.

Comment

you need the graphics devoloper thingy i think its in the members area, it has the psd's for the buttons you want to do in it

Comment

Originally posted by phill2003
              you need the graphics devoloper thingy i think its in the members area, it has the psd's for the buttons you want to do in it
              I've got the graphics developer thing, what I don't understand is how to get the vButton pro thing to work. It keeps asking for VBF files, which Photoshop doesn't do.

I'm clueless.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X