How do I change the look of the Index.php

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I change the look of the Index.php

I am new to vbulletin and am 99% there to launch my site but one thing is hanging me up. I have created a custom template to keep with the colors of our website and, when logged into the forum, everything looks terrific however if I am logged out and go to index.php I get the vBulletein Blue color scheme. I can;t figure out where this is set.

Can any one direct me as to how I can have this page look like the rest of the BB

Thanks

Dani

To make the new style show up as the default, simply modify the Default Style properties and point them to the Replacement and Template sets of the style you want to appear as the default.

Admin CP -> Styles -> Modify -> Default [properties]

Comment

Yeah baby !! It worked

Thank you thank you thank you.... now I can go on and do something else. I knew there was probably just one silly little thing that needed changing but I sure couldn;t find it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Danilyn22
        Thank you thank you thank you.... now I can go on and do something else. I knew there was probably just one silly little thing that needed changing but I sure couldn;t find it!!
        You're welcome. If you need anything else, just ask.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X