Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Url

PHP Code:
    http://www.paintballforum.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=269824#post269824 
    PHP Code:
    http://www.teenadvicecenter.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=7906 
    How come after I post at one forum I get the first url, and at my forum I get the second one? The second one (my forum) doesn't link you directly to the post, but the first does.

Could this be due to the post redirection screen hack, or what? I wouldn't think so because with or without that screen it's still recieving the same url.

Uhh?

Comment

Are they both running the same version of vB?
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
        Are they both running the same version of vB?
        No, but I still got the same URL issues (URLs still being different) when we were both running 2.2.9 (they now have 2.3.0)

Comment

I have no idea then. I would need to have your login to both forums and what you were doing exactly to investigate this. Is it creating a problem for you?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
            I have no idea then. I would need to have your login to both forums and what you were doing exactly to investigate this. Is it creating a problem for you?
            No, I was simply wondering why I couldn't go directly to a post from a url.

Comment

Both of those URLs work fine for me.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X