Odd Forum problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd Forum problem

I have recently upgraded to PHP Version 4.3.1, and mySQL version 4.0.13-nt, the board still works, although on big threads you have to click the links a number of times before the links work.

I think the database might have some broken indexes but I can't be sure.

has anyone else experienced this (apart from the problem listed above the forum still works nicely.)

This sounds more like your server might be re-acting wierd to the upgrades. I've updated to the latest php and mysql on my local machine and havn't noticed any problems with links etc. If you could show me you phpinfo() I might be able to better dignose.
    Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

Originally posted by tgillespie
      This sounds more like your server might be re-acting wierd to the upgrades. I've updated to the latest php and mysql on my local machine and havn't noticed any problems with links etc. If you could show me you phpinfo() I might be able to better dignose.
      http://vbulletin.kristaltech.com/phpinfo.php

the forum is located at http://vbulletin.kristaltech.com/

general chat is the forum that seems to need to be clicked multiple times to get it to open.

Comment

Looked through the phpinfo and everything checks out. I went to the forum and clicked on General Chat and it loaded with one click. Maybe wait till other users can test the link but I'm guessing the problem is local (on your machine).

Ill try clicking it later. I also wouldnt mind your server. Very nice MySQL setup

Comment

I just clicked and it loaded first time, so maybe tgillespie is right

Satan

Comment

Originally posted by hellsatan
            I just clicked and it loaded first time, so maybe tgillespie is right

Satan
            I couldn't possibly be right. Right?

Comment

Working...
            X