quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick question

Can someone tell me the code for a line break when posting a thread?

I know that if I want bold I can do it. But what is the syntax for a line break. I have tried about everything.

Thanks,
    I might actually start to understand all this one day! Have to admit some of it is making sense.

Not sure I understand. Why can't you just press the 'Enter' key?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Not sure I understand. Why can't you just press the 'Enter' key?
      We have a program that copy's a large portion of text to the clipboard. This text is generated from several input fields on a form and they are added together in one string. I am adding vb Codes between the strings for bold and so on. I just need to put a vb code in for a line break. I tried using <br /> with no luck.

Thanks,
      I might actually start to understand all this one day! Have to admit some of it is making sense.

Comment

Did you crerate a new vB code using: <br />

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          Did you crerate a new vB code using: <br />
          I did try setting up a [p]text[/p] and usign <p>{parse}</p> with no luck

Could you give me a pointer on how to create the vb code for <br /> I tried it and Vbulletin really did not like it.
          Last edited by davidbright; Thu 5th Jun '03, 1:35pm.

Comment

Maybe using <br> <br />?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X