X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roody
    replied
    Originally posted by irc
    I guess you have to suspect a match in the first place. For instance when I have a troublesome poster, I sometimes will cross reference them. Step 1, list IP's for first user, click on "find other users with this IP".

I think a relatively simple custom query would do something like what you are looking for, but it would have to be custom.
    Ok thanks for the information.

Leave a comment:

• irc
    replied
    I guess you have to suspect a match in the first place. For instance when I have a troublesome poster, I sometimes will cross reference them. Step 1, list IP's for first user, click on "find other users with this IP".

I think a relatively simple custom query would do something like what you are looking for, but it would have to be custom.

Leave a comment:

• Roody
    replied
    Originally posted by irc
    Yes, the admin panel gives you a way to search for people who use the same or similar IP addresses. It's pretty nifty.
    I know about the "IP Addresses" section in there, but how specifically do I do a search in there to look at all IP addresses without entering a specific one?

Leave a comment:

• irc
    replied
    Yes, the admin panel gives you a way to search for people who use the same or similar IP addresses. It's pretty nifty.

Leave a comment:

• Roody
    started a topic Checking IP's

Checking IP's

Is there a way in VBulletin 2.3.0 to do a massive search of IP's at once in order to look for possible members with same IP's?