script to update member's account status automatically after payment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• script to update member's account status automatically after payment

Does anyone know of a script I can use to update a member's status to premium based on a post from a billing company? Basically, when a member purchases a premium membership, the company posts back a bunch of information (username, password, etc.) in name-value pairs, along with variables I define (http://www.mysite.com/cgi-bin/script...=bang&var2=pow), and I'd need to take that post info and use it to upgrade the account.

Regards,

Rik.

Since this involves hacking, the place to ask is vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I'm using aMember with the vbulletin plugin and it works a treat...

http://www.cgi-central.net/scripts/amember/

Cheers,

~Regs.

Comment

Rik,
        It looks like aMember might work with some modifications, though it would certainly be overkill. I have a member upgrade system setup for my DLMan software (dlman.com). While my system is presently manual, it wouldn't take much effort to combine this script with a payment processing system. This would be much more streamlined. If you would like more information on my implementation, please contact me via email ([email protected]).

Best of luck with your search!
        Shedd Technologies International
        WWW.STI.BZ[email protected]
        Web Development Services & Products
        www.dlman.com – vBulletin Integrated Digital Product Delivery System

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X