X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halfdust
    replied
    Originally posted by Buczilla
    There is a mySql query, I cant remember what it is. Do a search on google for mysql query for root access, then (if you have phpmyadmin) simply run the query.
    lol, each time i do that i just get pages in google that have screwed up mysql queires...just pages with errors. any other help?

Leave a comment:

• Buczilla
    replied
    There is a mySql query, I cant remember what it is. Do a search on google for mysql query for root access, then (if you have phpmyadmin) simply run the query.

Leave a comment:

• Halfdust
    replied
    Originally posted by Jakeman
    That is a MySQL permission. Ask your host to grant your MySQL user permission to use the SELECT command.
    yes i understand that...but I run the server for my site, and i'm not the best sysadmin...i have a plesk box, how would i be able to permit the domain to use the SELECT command?

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    That is a MySQL permission. Ask your host to grant your MySQL user permission to use the SELECT command.

Leave a comment:

• Halfdust
    started a topic PHPBB to vB problems

PHPBB to vB problems

Hello, I'm trying to convert my old forum which runs on phpBB2 to vBulletin. Here is the error I get on step 2 of the Import script:

Database error in vBulletin Control Panel 2.3.0:

Invalid SQL: SELECT COUNT(*) AS count FROM phpBB2.phpbb_users
    mysql error: select command denied to user: '[email protected]' for table 'phpbb_users'

mysql error number: 1142

I have done a little searching and it says i need to have permission to use the select command, I am the admin, how can I get permission to use the command so i can import my forum?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X