Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    This error means you did not run upgrade23.php or the files are not 2.3.0. If uploading register.php doesn't work, try run yupgrade23.php again.

Leave a comment:

• telescopi
    replied
    Just checked out the register.php online and it's different to whats in my local folder!

I've re-uploaded that file, hopefully will fix the problem - v. strange, files can't lose text like that while being uploaded can they?

Leave a comment:

• telescopi
    replied
    Sorry for the delay, had to get back into work to get the error message, here it is:

Database error in vBulletin 2.3.0:
    Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO useractivation VALUES (NULL,'11624','1054561625','68142235',0)
    mysql error: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
    mysql error number: 1136
    Date: Monday 02nd of June 2003 02:47:05 PM
    Script: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/register.php
    Referer: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/register.php
    Something certainly not right in that statement, any pointers where I can look to check the code? We only uploaded the new 2.3 on friday.

There is one modification thus:

Code:
    In the getpostbits function find these lines:

eval("\$post[profile] = \"".gettemplate("postbit_profile")."\";");
    eval("\$post[search] = \"".gettemplate("postbit_search")."\";");
    eval("\$post[buddy] = \"".gettemplate("postbit_buddy")."\";");

and just add:

eval("\$post[trust] = \"".gettemplate("postbit_trust")."\";");
    And a few templates modified but just to do with adding the extra button in postbits.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    What is the text of the error? Either post the contents of the email you received, or right-click on the error page and go to View/Source. Then copy-n-paste the error message here.

Leave a comment:

• Problem with new registrations since upgrade from 2.2.8 to 2.3.0

Any help on the following problem would be appreciated, it's only appeared since upgrading to 2.3.0
    New member attempts to register and completes the Registration Screen and clicks Submit. The white error screen appears saying "There seems to have been a slight problem with the Overclockers UK Forums database. blah blah - email sent to Technical staff - blah blah.

I backspace to previous screen, reinput password fields and click Submit again. This time I get, on the normal OcUK blue screen, a vBulletin Message - Our records show that you have already registered at this board... blah blah **** off.

The system is NOT emailing out the activation email as it should. Emails are switched on and I've tested this with an RTM.

I've now tried the Registration process three times with consistent results.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X