Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    This is the easiest way. He can contact you when he gets back.

Leave a comment:

• SloppyGoat
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    You can set his password to anything you want in there Admin CP. When you are done, just email the new password to him.
    Well, I was looking for an easier way, but I guess there just isn't one? See, this guy's on leave for awhile, and I doubt his email is even current. This could also be why the notifications are bouncing.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You can set his password to anything you want in ther Admin CP. When you are done, just email the new password to him.

Leave a comment:

• SloppyGoat
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    Get his password (or reset it) then login as him. Then you can unsubscribe from all threads in the User CP.

Or better yet - just have him do this.
    I won't be able to contact him for awhile. How would I get the password? It's encrypted, right? Can I decrypt it?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Get his password (or reset it) then login as him. Then you can unsubscribe from all threads in the User CP.

Or better yet - just have him do this.

Leave a comment:

• SloppyGoat
    started a topic Unsubscribe a user from threads

Unsubscribe a user from threads

Is there an easy way to do this? I know I can delete their ID from the subscribethread table, but what if there's a crapload of them? I don't want to delete this member, but I need to remove his subscriptions to all threads. How can I do this without deleting one at a freaking time???
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X