Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I know what # template is used...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I know what # template is used...

Here is my story.......

I was fiddling with the replacements/templates/styles to have two identical color schemes with different percentages of width. I tried a number of combonations with the above to do this and I'm just not bright enough to figure it out.

Someone, told me to download the scheme and then UPLOAD it back up. And save it as something different. I did that. However, when I uploaded I had 2 (two) default template sets. I don't want 2 default template sets so I deleted one, It appears that I deleted Template set #1. Normally I wouldn't think this would be a big deal. But I'm running this portal which connects to my main page connects to Template Set #1.

How is it, that I can determine what template # value is currently my default? When I hover over it says tempsetID=8, however when I set my vbportal to this template set it doesn't know that it exsists. My theory is that my style sets 1,8, 15, 22 are still somehow pointing to my original default template set #1. And not #8. Or something like that.

Although My board is hacked, I think its a foundational aspect of vB which is at issue. ??

Please if you have any insight to this issue post for me at vB.org in here

Hovering over the template link will show you the templateid. I have no idea why this doesn't work with vBPortal though. You should ask on their forums.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Hovering over the template link will show you the templateid. I have no idea why this doesn't work with vBPortal though. You should ask on their forums.
      TY sir, Yes, I did ask but, its getting NO reply.

Thanks again.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X