Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    The files 'candeleteusercomments' is from a hack. This isn't in the default vB database. I suggest either removing your hacks, or seeing is someone can help you in the appropriate hack thread at vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• Hardwaregeeks
    started a topic 2 MYSQL Errors

2 MYSQL Errors

The First one is when I tried to edit a user group in the admin cp
    The 2nd I am not sure what causes it.

This started happening after i moved servers

----- MYSQL ERROR-----
    Database error in vBulletin Control Panel 2.3.0:
    Invalid SQL: UPDATE usergroup SET candeleteusercomments = 0, title='Unregistered / Not Logged In',usertitle='Guest',cancontrolpanel=0,canmodifyprofile=0,canviewmembers=1,canview=1,show group=0,cansearch=1,canemail=1,canpostnew=0,canmove=0,canopenclose=0,candeletethread=0,can replyown=0,canreplyothers=0,canviewothers=1,caneditpost=0,candeletepost=0,canusepm=0,canpo stpoll=0,canvote=1,canpostattachment=0,ismoderator=0,canpublicedit=0,canpublicevent=0,cant hreadrate=1,cantrackpm=0,candenypmreceipts=0,maxbuddypm=0,maxforwardpm=0,canwhosonline=0,c anwhosonlineip=0,cangetattachment=0 WHERE usergroupid=1 mysql error: Unknown column 'candeleteusercomments' in 'field list'
    mysql error number: 1054
    Date: Wednesday 28th of May 2003 10:08:25 PM
    Script: usergroup.php

------------------

-------MYSQL ERROR 2-----------
    Database error in vBulletin 2.3.0:

Invalid SQL: SELECT *,INSTR(',111,89,-1,', CONCAT(',', forumid, ',') ) AS ordercontrol FROM access WHERE userid= AND (forumid='111' OR forumid='89' OR forumid='-1') ORDER BY ordercontrol LIMIT 1 mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'AND (forumid='111' OR forumid='89' OR forumid='-1') ORDER BY ordercontrol LIMIT ' at line 1

mysql error number: 1064
    the script was forumdisplay.php
    I was told to overwrite the forumdisplay.php file on the server and replace it with the original but that didnt help
    ----------------
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X