• Show
Clear All

• 2 MYSQL Errors

The First one is when I tried to edit a user group in the admin cp
    The 2nd I am not sure what causes it.

This started happening after i moved servers

----- MYSQL ERROR-----
    Database error in vBulletin Control Panel 2.3.0:
    Invalid SQL: UPDATE usergroup SET candeleteusercomments = 0, title='Unregistered / Not Logged In',usertitle='Guest',cancontrolpanel=0,canmodifyprofile=0,canviewmembers=1,canview=1,show group=0,cansearch=1,canemail=1,canpostnew=0,canmove=0,canopenclose=0,candeletethread=0,can replyown=0,canreplyothers=0,canviewothers=1,caneditpost=0,candeletepost=0,canusepm=0,canpo stpoll=0,canvote=1,canpostattachment=0,ismoderator=0,canpublicedit=0,canpublicevent=0,cant hreadrate=1,cantrackpm=0,candenypmreceipts=0,maxbuddypm=0,maxforwardpm=0,canwhosonline=0,c anwhosonlineip=0,cangetattachment=0 WHERE usergroupid=1 mysql error: Unknown column 'candeleteusercomments' in 'field list'
    mysql error number: 1054
    Date: Wednesday 28th of May 2003 10:08:25 PM
    Script: usergroup.php

------------------

-------MYSQL ERROR 2-----------
    Database error in vBulletin 2.3.0:

Invalid SQL: SELECT *,INSTR(',111,89,-1,', CONCAT(',', forumid, ',') ) AS ordercontrol FROM access WHERE userid= AND (forumid='111' OR forumid='89' OR forumid='-1') ORDER BY ordercontrol LIMIT 1 mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'AND (forumid='111' OR forumid='89' OR forumid='-1') ORDER BY ordercontrol LIMIT ' at line 1

mysql error number: 1064
    the script was forumdisplay.php
    I was told to overwrite the forumdisplay.php file on the server and replace it with the original but that didnt help
    ----------------
    http://www.hardwaregeeks.com

The files 'candeleteusercomments' is from a hack. This isn't in the default vB database. I suggest either removing your hacks, or seeing is someone can help you in the appropriate hack thread at vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X