Postbit question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postbit question

After adding a few pics around my postbit. The "Go to last post" Button isn't working properly. Also after replying to a thread, it will not drop down to the post you posted. It will just stay to the top. Is there a call i nee to add or something that i dont know about?
    Ken Iovino
    Full Time PHP, Ruby and iOS Developer

Does it work when you revert the template back to original?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yes works perfect when i revert it back to normal. I notice anytime i highly mod a postbit with images or what not that it does that. And many other vb sites i see have the exact same problem.
      Ken Iovino

Comment

It stopped working for me to after I modded it and added a few things

Comment

i've seen many professional coded sites where this was not working. But over at www.zelaron.com/forums it works great. And there postbit is complely diffrent from the original. :-\
          Ken Iovino

Comment

i guess no one knows :-\
            Ken Iovino

Comment

Maybe someone could help if you posted the changes you are making.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Are you removing the html <a name="#post$post[postid]"> from the postbit template? If so, then the browser gets confused since it doesn't know where to scroll down to (anchor name).
                To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems. -- Homer Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by cka
                  Are you removing the html <a name="#post$post[postid]"> from the postbit template? If so, then the browser gets confused since it doesn't know where to scroll down to (anchor name).
                  Worked PERFECT thanks alot!!!
                  Ken Iovino

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X