Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not displaying "Aim" "ICQ" or "Yahoo" images

Hi all,
    My first post, so please forgive my ignorance.
    I have recently installed vBulletin at www.hawktec.biz but for some reason the images/icons are not showing up (at the bottom of posts) for the above Instant messaging clients.
    Is there something I need to alter in my Control Panel to have these icons show up automatically? If so, could you advise on how to do this (in the simplest form possible please).
    Many thanks

you'll need to modify the postbit template and remove the <!-- and --> around the icons that make AIM, Yahoo and ICQ appear
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
      you'll need to modify the postbit template and remove the <!-- and --> around the icons that make AIM, Yahoo and ICQ appear
      Many thanks "ManagerJosh" that did the trick
      Is there a manual I can download anywhere that details these sorts of "hacks"?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X