How do i remove 'Powered by vBulletin?'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i remove 'Powered by vBulletin?'

I NEED to remove 'powered by vbulletin' from the title because i need to put a notice telling my users that the forum is unofficial of a website.

It is not a copyright thing or anything, by the terms i do not have to keep it in the title.

I will keep the powered by vbulletin notice at the bottom of course, i don't believe in removing copyright notices, but i need the title for something important.

Incase you are not sure what i am on about, i mean the title at the very top.
    Where can i edit it?

Thanks, i hope you understand what i mean.
    RichM
    Last edited by RichM; Sun 18 May '03, 7:59am.

Just do a template search for 'powered by vBulletin'.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Just find '<title>$bbtitle - powered by vBulletin</title>' in your forumhome template and change it to '<title>$bbtitle</title>'.

Comment

Under vBulletin Options, turn on "Add template name in comments". Then you'll see the Template names mixed in with the HTML when you View Source on your forum and know what to edit.

Comment

Ok thanks guys.

Comment

Where are the forums on your site ?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X