Data and COPPA problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data and COPPA problems

Just up-graded to VB 2.30 and have some possible problems with user groups. I do not use COPPA, but there is one (COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation when I check the user groups. There are supposedly 5 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation, but when I click "list all users" there are only three.

I do not know much about phpmyadmin but I do have it installed. I logged in and checked all the tables and they are all reporting as being "OK".

Any idea as to why I would have a COPPA user when COPPA is turned off and why there would be 5 users reported in a group when there are really only three?

No idea about the COPPA user but the other problem may be due to the user and userfield tables no longer matching. There should be one entry for each user in both tables. You can verify this by using phpMyAdmin to access and view your database. If they don't match then you can use the script posted here to fix the problem:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...984#post248984
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X