Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where is the no permission to post file so i can edit it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is the no permission to post file so i can edit it?

i would like to be able to edit the page that is displayed when a user does not have permission to post.

any idea where it is located?

thanks

Leslie

error_nopermission_loggedin for member trying to get to restricted forums, error_nopermission_loggedout for guests.

Comment

thanks that changes the text which I have done, but I don't seem able to work out how to change the top of the list of reasons which is

vBulletin Message

appears. so how do I get ride of vBulletin Message so I can have Myforum Message

Leslie

Originally posted by Austin Dea
      error_nopermission_loggedin for member trying to get to restricted forums, error_nopermission_loggedout for guests.

Comment

also is a certain forum is post only and does not allow reply, is there an easy way to stop the post reply button from appearing and also for that matter if a registered user is looking at that page, I don't really want them to be seeing buttons such as edit or quote as these are functions they are not able to gain access to.

so is there something in the control panel that allows this or is it a hack to control this?

Leslie

Comment

The easiest way would be to add conditionals to templates. This is on by default in vB3 but there are hacks at vB.org that would let you do this in vB 2.x.

Comment

Working...
          X