Age of Search Results.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age of Search Results.

My site is only 5 months old...But when members search, only the last few weeks worth of posts are found. If you search by user you can find the older posts you were looking for? Any suggestions, ideas?

Thanks

Have you installed any hacks? The 'Search For Posts From...' field should be 'any date' by default.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Have you installed any hacks? The 'Search For Posts From...' field should be 'any date' by default.
      Only real hack I installed are forum category sponsors, contibuting member, similar threads, and vbstats.

http://www.aximsite.com/boards is the URL if anyone wants to take a look.
      Last edited by cleck673; Sat 10 May '03, 5:48pm.

Comment

Set up a test board without any hacks installed and see if you still have this problem.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

OMG .... I just figured it out...

I cleared the search db, but forgot to rebuild it...

DOH!

Thanks for the help...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X