postbit template question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• postbit template question...

forgive me if this has been asked before. I did some searching, and couldn't find what I was looking for, but readily admit that searching is not one of my strong suits...

anyway, here's what I want to do...

I want to make the postbit so that a field only shows up if the user has chosen to fill out the field.

Example...I want to add a "first name" field to the postbit, but I understand that not every member is going to want to share that information. so, for the users that choose not to share that info, i'd like to make the postbit so that it doesn't just show "first name:_______" or a blank line where that field is going to be. if the user chooses not to fill that out, i'd like their postbit to pretend that it doesn't exist.

did i make sense? i don't know how clear that is. if it's confusing let me know and i'll give my request another shot.

thanks in advance.

This requires a very small source code hack, check your Private Messages, since we can't post them here.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X