Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got a license, but the vBulletin Download is 1kb!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got a license, but the vBulletin Download is 1kb!!!!!!

I just got a owned license, and where I "click here" to download version 2.3.0, the vbulletin.zip is 1kb. And the zip is empty! I need help as to download vBulletin. Can someone fix the file or send me the file to [email protected]???

Thanks, Matt

Read this: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...66&postcount=2
    You're my Prince of Peace
    And I will live my life for You

Comment

Thanks guys, I just disabled my Norton and that worked fine. Thanks again, I know I will enjoy this over my phpBB2 software.

-Matt

Comment

Originally posted by GoMatt
        I just got a owned license, and where I "click here" to download version 2.3.0, the vbulletin.zip is 1kb. And the zip is empty! I need help as to download vBulletin. Can someone fix the file or send me the file to mat[email protected]???

Thanks, Matt
        Can I point out that you may not ask users to send you any vbulletin files? It is illegal to redistribute them.

Each download from the members area is compiled for the license of that member, sharing files is against the Jelsoft copyrights.

Comment

Can I point out that you may not ask users to send you any vbulletin files? It is illegal to redistribute them
          so who died and made you god then???

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X