• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Originally posted by netphreak
    Well, this is what you call priority support

All I want to know is if this is a PHP or server configuration issue, or a vBulletin issue! But I guess no one knows, or understand my questions because my English is too bad.
    Technically this isn't priority support... if you want priority support, fill out the support ticket in the members area or email [email protected]

Be sure to include your PHP version, MySQL Version, and what version of vBulletin you are running in addition to any hacks.

In addition, since what you added technically is a codehack, I recommend asking over at http://www.vbulletin.org

A few of the codehackers over there should be able to isolate something in the PHP if there is something wrong with it

Leave a comment:

• netphreak
    replied
    Well, this is what you call priority support

All I want to know is if this is a PHP or server configuration issue, or a vBulletin issue! But I guess no one knows, or understand my questions because my English is too bad.

Leave a comment:

• netphreak
    replied
    Negative......

Here's what I have added to member.php, and it has worked like a charm untill PHP where upgraded: (This happens when someone sign up for a membership as well)

PHP Code:
    // ############################### Mail To Admin ###############################
    if ($action=="question_to_webmaster") {
      include(
    "./global.php");

mail ("[email protected]","$subject",$body,"From: \"$bbuserinfo[username]\" <$bbuserinfo[email]>");
        eval(
    "standardredirect(\"".gettemplate("redirect_admin_update")."\",\"member.php?s=$session[dbsessionhash]\");");
     } 
    How on earth could this go wrong!???? Since it seems like no one else have this problem, I start to fear it's a server configuration problem. Please tell me it isn't.....

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Originally posted by netphreak
    Am I the only one here with this extremely annoying problem????

Please try to help me, it's really urgent!
    You might try upgrading to version 2.3.0 to see if the issue exists. It possibly might be your webbrowser, or email provider.

Leave a comment:

• netphreak
    replied
    Am I the only one here with this extremely annoying problem????

Please try to help me, it's really urgent!

Leave a comment:

• netphreak
    started a topic Extra blank line in e-mail......

Extra blank line in e-mail......

I use vBulletin 2.2.6.

Suddenly, after PHP was upgraded to version 4.31, something weird happens to e-mails sent using the mail() function..... It happens when the content of a template is called (eg.

PHP Code:
    eval("\$somevariable = \"".gettemplate("some_templatename",1,0)."\";"); 
    Let's say this is what the e-mail body should look like:

--------------------------
    Bla Bla!

Bla bla blabla bla bla Bla bla blabla bla blaBla bla blabla bla bla.

Bla bla blabla bla bla
    Bla bla blabla bla bla

Bla.

This is what it looks like now:

Bla Bla!

Bla bla blabla bla bla Bla bla blabla bla blaBla bla blabla bla bla.

Bla bla blabla bla bla

Bla bla blabla bla bla

Bla.

You see? Too many lineshift's!

How to avoid them? An upgrade of vBulletin is not an option. I have worked my way around the rest of the problems.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X